Fonda demo version smart pole is designed for showroom display, easy installation, and compact design.
1. Smart Lighting LED lamps with smart nodes provide adaptive lighting according to the traffic and pedestrian flow or different periods.
2. Environment Monitoring Environment sensors detect air quality, wind, temperature, and noise, which can be used in resident alerts, pollution monitoring, winter road maintenance support, driver’s alerts, etc.
3. Camera The camera provides live streaming video for surveillance monitoring, making the city safer, and expands to specific applications like collecting traffic and pedestrian data, traffic violations, smart parking, face recognition, etc.
4. LED Display It can provide citizen services such as traffic guiding, emergency alert notification and public information, and commercial advertising with dynamic events and holiday promotions.
5. EV Charging Pile The charging pile for electric vehicles uses the power grid of streetlights, and the operation status of the charging pile could be monitored in Smart Pole Management System.
6. Wireless AP The wireless AP provides free or charged Wi-Fi hotspot service to the citizen.
7. Wireless mobile charging Wireless charging is according to the Standard Qi, and the mobile phone storage area is equipped with a nonslip edge to help citizens charge the mobile phone when needed.