Remote lighting control of street lights, parking lot, gas station, park, island and etc.
2. Main Feature
- Long range low power radio frequency communication, supports LoRaWAN specification.
- Up to 2000 lamp controllers can be managed by a gateway with maximum transmission distance of 1500m.
- It supports three dimming modes: PWM, 0-10V and DALI.
- LoRaWAN Gateway and network server for device management are needed.
- Remote scheduled lighting by group or individual lamp and data collecting.
- Alarm on the lamp failure.
- Pole tilt, GPS, RTC options.